Sitekeepers - Webmaster's blog

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Adsense notifier

I have a firefox extension for you.

Adsense notifier will help you to spend less time refreshing your Adsense stats every hour.
All stats (impressions, clicks, eCPM, CTR, $) show up in the right of your bottom status bar and automaticaly updated every 20 minutes.

Download

Developer Comments:
***************
Thank you to everyone who has submitted language packs. Please contact me if you are willing to help add any of the following to Adsense Notifier: An icon to replace the 'Adsense:' text on the statusbar, An audible notifier for when money increases, any additional languages (I currently have en-US, es-ES, fr-FR, ja-JP, it-IT, pl-PL, and tr-TR)
***************

If you find Adsense Notifier useful, please consider linking to http://code.mincus.com from your site. I am also looking for users to help translate Adsense Notifier into the languages supported by Google. Please contact me if you are interested in providing a translation of Adsense Notifier.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the extension! Just passed 10K downloads! Thanks for all the praise!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Dazed_and_confused,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutmake money and found your site.
I was looking out for make money related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your Adsense notifier wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home